fULL STACK DEVELOPER
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
What You’ll DO:
AWS, Linux, Docker, Git, Cloud Services and any other new technologies
- Developing APIs and integrating with 3rd party APIs to automate manual tasks
- Implementing UI facilitating third-party reporting and streamlining ad operations
- Integration of services to maximize ad revenues and maintain strong user experience
- Planning and prototyping new applications
- Defect resolution of existing and new issues
- Unit testing new features to ensure they conform to 121 Solutions’s quality standards and meet
- Code reviews
- Running performance benchmarking tests
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development and ad tech
- Attending daily stand-up meetings (30 mins) and other Scrum meetings (Every 2 weeks)
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of programming experience using different tech stack
- 2+ years of experience in web development. Flask, Django, Ruby on Rails or similar
- SQL database experience, schema design, optimization, query analysis, database administration
- Knowledge of D-HTML, experience with ReactJS, AngularJS or similar
- Experience on Linux platforms – basic administration, builds, software deployment, writing Shell
- GIT experience
- English language fluency
- Good communication skills, self motivated
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Flexible working hours: You have the autonomy to set your own schedule
- Retreats: We meet in person for company get-togethers.
- Professional Career: Growth, trainings, and learning opportunity
If you think you are a good fit to join our Technology Department, please apply on this side bar and give
specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted